Back to work....

16/10/2008.............As you all know.....I haven't been around lately to blog here due to the internet problem, as well as other issues that has been bothering me. But I have saved some of the dates on this blog for posting later on, as I have done for this post and also other posts that you'll be seeing published later on! Heheheh! :D It took the Telekom technicians almost a month to fix my phone line! From August 28th till September 23rd! So I had to spend time at the internet cafe whenever I can to check my mails etc etc etc....really hated that! But all that is over now and I can now have a more relaxed time in front of the PC, surfing, researching and working in the comfort of my own home....aaahhhh...bliss! Since it all pretty much happened a little before and during Ramadhan.....I managed to use the time I had to attend to my personal matters....things that needed taken care of rather urgently and also things that I have been meaning to do for quite some time now. All in all.....the time I had to myself were used in a good way.....and soon, you'll be seeing more of my work being published here....I am taking time publishing them one by one....hehehe.....so...do drop by whenever possible to check them out....thank you all!! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...