Easter bunny hopping around.....


ED004

I must admit, it has been a long time since I last made any Easter cards......the last time I made any was in 2007 for my first online customer! hehehe! And the Easter cards were the first order I got from her .... :)

As usual I wanted to make something that looks cute....heheh....hopefully I achieved that.....you guys be the judge ok?? :D I used sweet soft pink card and olive green mixed with dark brown....love that combination! The bunny has a small plastic eye that can move whenever you shake it! Love that touch.....but lately I have trouble finding those teeny tiny plastic eyes at the store....couldn't find any to buy there huhuhu.......only the bigger eyes are available...I wonder why.....

The Easter bunny are hand drawn and cut out by hand....including all the Easter eggs.... :) A lot of work there.....especially cutting out the easter eggs.....since they are so small...

The card is left blank on the inside.....since no wordings were requested. The card has a soft pink paper inserted on the inside and has a matching handmade envelope too.

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

I hate I missed this post while my computer was down, because I have a bunch of the small eyes and could have added some in to your package. I'll send some with the next one, okay?

Azlina Abdul said...

Please don't feel bad about it dear Sandi... Thank you so much for the kind thought :) Appreciate it very much!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...