Blue heart buttons and sequins......

V015

I have a plan for this new card design....I wanted to give this to a very dear friend of mine who lives far far away. She loves the color blue and purple too. And heart shapes are her favorite motif! hehehehe! I haven't done any wordings or pop up inside it yet. It's a bit bigger than the other buttons and sequins card as it is half the size of an A4. I'm planning on doing something to it tomorrow if possible. I'm still working on this card but am just so excited to show everyone this new design. I'll take more photos of it once it's all done with the envelope and view on the inside of the card as well.

I was thinking of adding something to the front of the card to make it a little different from the previous design. I hope it will be suitable and not spoil the whole design. Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see how it turns out in the end. Till then!

Oh by the way.....if anyone is interested to purchase this card with this simple design without any pop up or wordings, do let me know!!! ;) TQ!!!

4 comments:

Fadzni & Azilah said...

hi kak lin.. cantik warna biru ni.. bestnye la kan dpt buat kad full time.. anyway, looking fwd to see the end result of this card =)

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Fadzni & amp;azilah......Thanks!!! Ha'ah, best gak bila dapat buat apa yg diimpikan selama ni hehehe....The card is ready but I belum dapat nak upload the photos because got problem skit kat internet di rumah ni huhuhuhu.....will upload soon!

CC said...

Hi!
I love my Birthday pop-up heart card! I want to frame it, but then you couldn't see the pop-up! :) You are doing alot more pop-ups! I bet you are having fun! My DH has a section in my studio to do his pop-up cards, but will have to wait until I'm all organized! LOL!
Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Love,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Sweetie!
I hope to see what Ron will be making soon in your studio, I have never seen any of his pop up cards before...and I do think that it would be lovely if you could frame the card hehehe...am so happy you loved it!! :)

Hugs,
Lin

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...