Pop up birthday cake!

HB042

OK! Here's the bright orange, dark pink and white card I was telling about! hehehe! I must say I love making this design :) You know why? Because I finally get to experiment with my new clear stamps! Yay! I receive them as gifts from a dear friend of mine. She's so sweet! I had loads of fun stamping the designs on paper. The best thing about clear stamps is that you can adjust the patterns that you wish to stamp on paper, meaning that you can see through the stamp itself right on the paper. It's just so much fun! Right now I wish I have more different color ink pads to match my designs. I will get some when I go to KL hehehe....coz I can't seem to find any here in Alor Setar.

I also added a pop up birthday cake inside the card. I've never done this before and it was fun! It's not that hard to do after all.....the only thing that I wish I had done more is to decorate the cake hehehe......I made it quite simple with lots and lots of candles. Yup there are quite a number of candles there....on each one of them. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...