For the girl who stole my heart....

V038

Remember this design? hehehe! Yup...It the same design as "The guy who stole my heart" card that I made some time ago. I thought of making a girl's version of the design hehehe.....with a purple and pink theme.

The card itself is actually metallic dark purple in color and it matched perfectly with my purple ribbon with silver lining. I just had to use that ribbon for this card! It's just so suitable for each other hehehe.

I have not made the pop up inside the card......I'm still not sure if I want to use the same pop up design like the one I did for the guy's version or should I make a different one. I can't make up my mind yet! huhu! 



Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...