Turquoise, lime green and orange teddy bears

BM006


BM007


BM008


Mini quilled teddy bears in turquoise, lime green and orange color! Yup! Requests from a new customer who wanted them in his favourite color and also in his sister's favourite colors too.

I was also requested to make some quilled alphabets of their names on the bookmark itself but I was a bit reluctant to do it since the bookmark is quite small unlike a card that has more space on it. Furthermore, my quilling skills in making those small alphabets are not up to the standard yet! haha! So I suggested to him that I do those names in the way I'm good at which is by carving out the alphabets and lining them with some thin fabric and color paper. I love how it all turned out in the end. :)

You can view some carving techniques I've done before on bookmarks at the links HERE, HERE and HERE :).

This is the first time I decorated both sides of the bookmark. Normally I would just decorate them on one side only.....but since there isn't much space for the design and the name, so I thought this would be a much better solution to combine both on one bookmark. I'm so glad that my customer loved them so much! :) 







8 comments:

kiddo said...

They are so cute!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Kiddo! :)

fayyza ideas said...

hi lin..u inspired me...it's so cute!!! cantiiikkkk sangggatttt!!! :D

Radhika Kapur said...

nice one... wats the paper type that u've used ?

chillin with Quillin said...

There all so adorable, and love the colors, I also love the rose book mark, beautiful!!!
Paula

Mihaela said...

They are so beautiful, I love the colors too.

Azlina Abdul said...

Terima kasih Fayyza...so glad I've inspired you a little here :)

Radhika...thank you...I can't remember the name of the paper but the weight is about 200gsm :)

Thank you so much Paula...and thank you for visiting my Anilza Beads blog too! :)

Mihaela...thank you so much! :)

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

i fall in love with the teddy....they are so cute....

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...