Twisted blue flowers



Played with my quilling comb again last night! hihi! And I made these twisted blue flowers as a result ;D. Remember the previous post where I made the leaves for the Malaysian flower using the quilling comb? Well, I used the same technique for these flowers. The only difference is that I used two different colours in one petal. One dark blue and the other is sky blue :). I just had to try make flowers with this technique. Just had to! haha! I just wanted to see what it looks like as flowers. :)

This card is was not meant for anything in particular.....just playing and it's suitable for any occasion. Will think of what else I can add on later to make it complete. Some wordings or pop up inside. Not sure yet. ;)

I made a video on how you can make the two tone cascading loops flower. Once you know how to make it, you can twist the loops inside it. Do check it out :).





8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those flower petals are simply stunning!!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

-Candi said...

I continue to be amazed with each card you post, you have the most unusual and gorgeous quilled flowers!!! Thank you for sharing :)

chillin with Quillin said...

they turned out gorgeous, must try!!!
Paula

Antonella said...

what pretty flowers - I love the two tone colors! Hugs, antonella :-)

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

the flower looks gorgeous!! so pretty, will try out soon!

Sathya said...

Wow Awesome...

Sathya
Taiwan

Inna D. said...

Very beautiful and neat card! Love your twisted flowers!

kiddo said...

Wonderful flowers! Love your cards!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...