Closed for a few days

SCHEDULED POST

Hello everyone! This is a scheduled post! hehe! :D I wrote this post much earlier on because I'll be away for a few days to go on a mini vacation starting on 30th of March till 2nd of April. This means that Lin Handmade Greetings Card will be closed during that time. But worry not because Lin Handmade Greetings Card will resume back to business on the 3rd of April 2012.

Any emails regarding orders of handmade cards or other craft products will be replied once I get back from my mini vacation :)

Please be informed and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Yours truly,
Lin

4 comments:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Have a nice vacation...

quilled paper paradise said...

I wish you a nice short vacation! Enjoy!

k@rin said...

happy holiday.

enjoy your stay, wherever it is :)

fayyza ideas said...

Have a happy holiday and a safe journey kak lin.will be missing you and your cards..hee... :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...