1 million page views


I didn't realised it yesterday because I wasn't able to get online that much due to work....but when I got online this morning, I was surprised to see the numbers changed so fast at my blog. Finally after 813 posts over 5 years, 2 months and 9 days, this blog has hit it's 1 millionth page view. ^.^ Yay!!!

This is just a small teeny weeny achievement compared to other blogs I know that actually can hit 1 million page views in a month or in a day even....hehehe....so for some this is not a big deal but for me it sure is BIG. I'm celebrating it anyways no matter what because it wasn't easy for me to reach this level. 

Big thank you for all my readers, regulars or not, and for all who has helped make this happen by promoting my humble blog to all your friends and family around the world. Thank you so much for your loyalty....and for taking your time to browse my blog,  I truly appreciate it so much. :) Love you all!!!!! Big hugsssss!!!!


10 comments:

Ana Laura De Romero said...

I don't think this is a "big deal"... this is HUGE!!! It's really amazing congratulations!!... I'm sure 1 million its going to take more than 5 years to me LOL
HUGS from México

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Ana!!! Big hugsssss to you!!! ;)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Well deserved Noor...big Congrats!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

congrats kak lin....i love to come here....bcoz i adore ur arts....and not to forget ur GA....

Moni Kozi said...

Congratulations Lin! looking forward to the next million!

Sonia said...

Fabulous Lin:) I'm really happy for you!!!
CONGRATS on your 1 milion views:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

a paper {life} said...

holy smokes Lin....good for you.

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats, so excited for you!!!!
Paula !!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much everyone!! Thank you for all the support you've given me all this time...love you girls ;) Big big hugs!!!

XOXO
Lin

Hanis said...

wah hebatnya!. xsangka terjumpa crafter dari aloq staq. hehe. ada gak kawan. saya newbie lagik dalam quilling nih. sila beri tunjuk ajar. hihi. =)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...